We are a multicultural, spirit filled, family focused community of believer’s striving to
love, connect, and serve God and others.
To reach, impact, and engage lives for Jesus..
Service times and location?
We meet Sunday morning at 10:30 am.
We have Life Groups thru out the week.
We are located at 508 US 17 Davenport, Fl. 33837
What can I expect when I visit for the First Time:
1. You will be invited to stop by our Welcome Center.
2. We will ask you to fill out a Connection Card.
3. You will then receive a FREE gift of appreciation.
What can I expect the service to be like?
Sunday Morning Worship Service: You will hear a blend of modern and contemporary
music and relevant preaching.
What about my kids?
Your kids are very important to us! When you and your family arrive at The Gate,
you will be directed to our Kids Area.
1. The Gate Nursery (birth – 4 years of age)
2. The Gate Kids (Elementary Grades: K – 5th).
Am I expected to give money?
1. No, however we do give people the opportunity to give their tithes and offerings during our worship service.
2. We believe that our giving is in response to God and part of our worship.
3. However, it is important to us that you do not feel any pressure to give financially, so we do not pass a plate, we have a giving box in the back of the church or baskets on the stage.
What should I wear?
We encourage you to wear whatever you want.
We want you to be comfortable during your experience at The Gate.
To schedule your visit please fill out this form below!
We cannot wait to meet you!